Our mission is helping people obtain highest quality nutrition at lowest prices, with our signature service being our grass-fed and pastured meats program.
For orders with meat: Because we coordinate truck shipments from our ranch partners our customer order and pick-up dates are in turn organized around the meat delivery dates.
For orders without meat: Order anytime, no deadlines. We typically have everything in inventory for your immediate pickup and will contact you to confirm.
Order and Pickup Process for Orders with Meat.
- Order online by the deadline, pay deposit, note expected pick up window. If you place separate orders for same cycle, we will combine and charge handling fee just once.
- When our shipments arrive from our ranch partners, typically a few days before the first pickup date, we will email you to confirm the pickup times and inform you about any out-of-stock items.
- You pick up at the store in Farmington during one of the pickup windows and pay the balance.
Next Meat Order Due By Tuesday, Oct 17
Expected meat order pick-up dates for Sept 13-Oct 17 order:
- November 11 – November 15
Expected meat order pick-up windows for Aug 2 – Sept 12 order:
- Sat. Oct 7, 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Mon. Oct 9, 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Tues. Oct 10, 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Wed. Oct 11, 11:00am – 7:00pm
- $4.50 is added at pickup to each order with meat. This covers the frozen freight and package bundling costs. If you place multiple orders in a month we will only charge the fee once. Orders without meat are not applied this fee.
- $3.00 per day storage fee for those picking up late without making prior arrangements. If you must have a later pickup please ask in advance and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- Possible Shipping Delays for orders with meat. To obtain these low prices we source direct from large operators out west and hire specialized frozen food shippers. Though we usually receive as scheduled, about 1 in 5 times we experience a delay for up to a week and will notify you asap via email.
Please review the FAQ page for more information.