Prescript-Assist Broad-Spectrum Probiotics
TFC’s Dr Allie Mendelson gives this her top recommendation for probiotics.
Most probiotic supplements are made from fragile, lactic-acid based organisms. Prescript-Assist is different.
Why is Prescript-Assist a better choice?
- No need for refrigeration.
- Backed by Sound Science: Supported by peer-reviewed, published clinical studies.
- Inherent Viability: A matrix of superior, highly-resilient microflora whose organic, seed-like structures survive the early GI tract to thrive in the intestines.
- Contains Bacillus subtilis: A proven probiotic species found in traditional foods.1, 2
- 29 Symbiotic Strains: A balanced formulation specially selected to mimic the natural flora found in traditional and Paleolithic diets.
- Proven Shelf Stable: With variations of less than 5% over 2 years from date of manufacture when stored at 98°F / 37°C .
- Supported By Prebiotics.
- Gluten-Free, Dairy Free, and Vegan
Why worry whether your probiotic contains adequate, living flora sufficient to improve your health?
Unlike fragile probiotics that require refrigeration and novel, untested manufacturing techniques to be effective, Prescript-Assist™ is a proprietary formulation of 29 naturally resilient strains that support your body’s natural intestinal balance.
It’s time to move past the stranglehold of lactic-acid based bacteria to a next generation of stronger, inherently viable strains.3 The Prescript-Assist solution is convenient, traditionally-derived, and clinically proven to enhance GI health and promote a healthy balance of good bacteria in the gut.
Each 620mg capsule of Prescript-Assist™ contains a proprietary blend of Leonardite and the following microorganisms:
Arthrobacter agilis, Arthrobacter citreus, Arthrobacter globiformis, Arthrobacter luteus, Arthrobacter simplex, Acinetobacter calcoaceticus, Azotobacter chroococcum, Azotobacter paspali, Azospirillum brasiliense, Azospirillum lipoferum, Bacillus brevis, Bacillus marcerans, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus polymyxa, Bacillus subtilis, Bacteroides lipolyticum, Bacteriodes succinogenes, Brevibacterium lipolyticum, Brevibacterium stationis, Kurthia zopfii, Myrothecium verrucaria, Pseudomonas calcis, Pseudomonas dentrificans, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Pseudomonas glathei, Phanerochaete chrysosporium, Streptomyces fradiae, Streptomyces cellulosae, Streptomyces griseoflavus.
Other Ingredients: cellulose (vegetarian capsule), l-leucine, bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) extract